Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-27 18:14:22
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi my name is Elisa
I am a new student´of Medboo. I have a question about the possible interaction between yunnan paiyao and the local anestehsia for the eye cataract....my mum has to be operated on the 8th of this month and I told her to take the small rescue pill of yunnan paiyao before entering the operation but the doctors said that even herbal remedies could interact with the local anestehsia (lidocaine)...
I do not believe it...we use to get lidocaine for teeth fillings too...and yunnan paiyao seems to work wonderfully for dental problems!
Am I right?
I need some help...I would like to be sure I am telling my mother to do the right thing by taking yunnan paiyao before the operation...
thanks in advance!
Elisa

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 18:14:36
| Show the author posts only

[quote:b03bd8fea5="Ramita"]Hi my name is Elisa
I am a new student´of Medboo. I have a question about the possible interaction between yunnan paiyao and the local anestehsia for the eye cataract....my mum has to be operated on the 8th of this month and I told her to take the small rescue pill of yunnan paiyao before entering the operation but the doctors said that even herbal remedies could interact with the local anestehsia (lidocaine)...
I do not believe it...we use to get lidocaine for teeth fillings too...and yunnan paiyao seems to work wonderfully for dental problems!
Am I right?
I need some help...I would like to be sure I am telling my mother to do the right thing by taking yunnan paiyao before the operation...
thanks in advance!
Elisa [/quote:b03bd8fea5]

Hi, Elisa, Yunnan Baiyao is produced from various wild herbs, renowned for their healing power, endemic to Yunnan Province of Southwestern China. The main functions are as followings:

Removing blood stasis, blood clotting, promoting blood circulation,stopping pain, relieving internal heat, and subsiding swelling. It can treat traumatic injuries, blood stasis, swelling, pain, hematemesis, hemoptysis,hematochezia, piles hemorrhage, uterine bleeding, sores, soft tissue injury,closed fractures, bronchiectasia, tuberculosis hemoptysis, ulcer bleeding, and infectious skin diseases.
1. Treats chronic stomachache, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer bleeding, and sore and swelling throat.
2. Treats hemoptysis caused by bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchiectasia, and tuberculosis.
3. Treats all gynecological blood stases, including menalgia, amenorrhea,irregular menstruation, excessive menses, uterine bleeding and leucorrhoea,and postpartum blood stasis.
4. Treats fiery sore and poisoned sore.
5. Treats knife and gun wounds, and traumatic bleeding and injuries.

But I am not sure if it is possible interaction between yunnan baiyao and the local anestehsia for the eye cataract.

Anyone knows more detail?

Firefox

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-06 00:20 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list