| |

Mebo--TCM Forum

Forgot password?  
 Register
Search
View: 3251|Reply: 1
Print Prev. thread Next thread

How do we use the herbal formulae from Course G?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-27 18:04:56
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Professor Price, Dr. Black and Dr. Varveris (the SW Florida Monday night study group) would love if someone could help us out:
We are really enjoying Course G... BUT.. we need to know how to USE these prescriptions. We need to know the course of treatment, that is, how many times per day and for how many days? Could someone PLEASE help us out with this. I am a western doctor, trained and practicing in Internal Medicine, and I see patients every day. Many of my patients are open-minded and would accept such treatments. I need to know how to treat these people as per what I ask above. Thanks.
Dr. V.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 18:05:10
| Show the author posts only

[quote:aa1a589375="Dr. V."]Professor Price, Dr. Black and Dr. Varveris (the SW Florida Monday night study group) would love if someone could help us out:
We are really enjoying Course G... BUT.. we need to know how to USE these prescriptions. We need to know the course of treatment, that is, how many times per day and for how many days? Could someone PLEASE help us out with this. I am a western doctor, trained and practicing in Internal Medicine, and I see patients every day. Many of my patients are open-minded and would accept such treatments. I need to know how to treat these people as per what I ask above. Thanks.
Dr. V.[/quote:aa1a589375]

Please post your question in the Medboo Online-training Students Forum
if you are the Medboo's student. Thank you.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-06 01:53 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list