Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-27 17:26:40
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi

I am looking for the actions of the next formulas.
I hope you can help me
thanx in advance

Bu Xue Dang Gui Jing
Chen Xiang San
Cheng Shi Bi Xie Fen Qing Yin
Dang Gui Bu Xue Chong Ji
Gao Lin Tang
Gua Lou Xie Bai Ban Xia Tang
Guan Xin Su He Wan
Shao Yao Gan Cao Tang
Shi Wei San
Si Liao Yong An Tang
Si Teng Pian
Wu Bi Shan Yao Wan
Xiang Fu Li Zhong Wan
Xiang Shao Yang Wei Pian
Xin Jia Xiang Ru Yin
Yan Sheng Hu Bao Yin
Yi Yi Fu Zi Bai Jiang San
Zhi Shi Dao Zhi Wan
Jin Shui Bao Jiao Nang

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 17:26:53
| Show the author posts only

Hi, WOW,
Are you studying with Medboo courses at the moment?
If yes, please tell your name to the following address master@medboo,com or master@ontcm.com.
If not, please contact Mr. Pan Ping to the above addresses, and apply for the Medboo traditional Chinese medicine courses.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 17:27:07
| Show the author posts only

Hi there, Have you tried "Formulas and Strategies" by Bensky & Barolet?, Its the one of the best and most accesible english language texts.
Some of those formulae are modifications of standard formulas. From memory, Gua Lou Xie Bai Ban Xia Tang and Shao Yao Gan Cao Tang are both Shang Han Lun formula. The former is for painful obstruction in the chest with yang deficiency. (Analyze the herbs in the name and you'll see why, both formulae only have the herbs in the name in them.) The latter is for pain and muscle spasm (Think Bai Shao soothing the liver, the liver and gallbladder controlling muscles and tendons.) I think the first one you mentioned and Dang Gui Bu Xue Chong Ji are just different names for the same formula, or modifications therein. And is used for consumptive fatigue, or qi and blood deficiency resulting in low grade fever due to yin, blood deficiency (think after childbirth.) Xiang Fu Li Zhong Wan is a modification of Li Zhong Wan, ( there are many) and it warms the middle jiao and strengthens the spleen and stomach, hence the name, just analyze why you would add Xiang Fu to it, my guess is to have a stronger action of regulating the liver qi and strengthen the pain relief effect, especially in the case of menstrual irregularities.
Umm, thats about all I can be bothered tackling now. Hope it helps. Just out of curiosity, is this a list of patent products? Because the name soundls like it, in which case they are modifications of standard formulae or proprietary medicines with brand names. Its hard to tell without seeing the characters, the pinyin could mean several different things.
Good luck.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-28 15:48 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list