TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE AND MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 17:08:38
| Show all posts

Well it does come to me as a surprise as I read this extremely elaborate article. The reason I say this is because I have heard from most people or my close acquaintances as you may call that these form of treatment hardly has anything to offer. Therefore it is bound to come as a surprise to me when I see Chinese medicine has even attended complex diseases such as MS. All this makes it so hard to verify.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 17:08:52
| Show all posts

Well.. I can tell you from my own personal experience that Chinese Medicine has a LOT to offer when it comes to Multiple Sclerosis. I was forced to make MS a specialty two and a half years ago when my wife was diagnosed with the disease. Since them, she has been on a regular treatment schedule that combines the MS drug Copaxone, along with weekly acupuncture and Chinese herbs. This plan has been extremely effective for her. Not only did her recent MRI show absolutely NO additional degeneration or myelin sheaths from two years ago, she has not had any serious bouts of MS attacks during this time. In fact, just three weeks ago, she stopped taking Copaxone and we are optimistic that her good progress and prognosis will continue just with Chinese herbs and acupuncture.

In TCM, MS is part of the Wei Syndrome disorder... you will find quite a bit of material written about it both in modern day material as well as in the classics. While there is no known cure for MS from the western medicine point of view, MS sufferers can benefit greatly from Chinese Medicine, with the combination of herbs, acupuncture, Tai Chi, Qi Gong and diet. That is something I see on a constant basis almost all the time.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-02 10:50 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list