Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-27 17:07:47
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hello,

I am looking for experienced practitions based in UK, England. I would be very grateful for names and contact / location details with any background. I am really after someone who has graduated from a prominent Chinese Institute.

Kind Regards,
Raheel

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 17:08:00
| Show the author posts only

Well I think it is not so easy to find practitioners for the same in any part of the world. One thing we should all admit that the Chinese form of medicine is slowly but surely gaining on popularity and it would take some time before the majority of the people understand the utility of this form of treatment. I think this will take time before we can get to find practitioners as commonly as we do find the contemporary ones.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-10-14 00:55:14
| Show the author posts only

Hello and have you found anyone yet? There is a site that is available in UK and Canada as well as USA. www.carz1.gogohub.com is a search engine that may be of use for you. It is actually a site that allows users to share in revenue it generates. Great site and great company behind it. Try it.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-03 21:26 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list