Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-27 17:03:56
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi All,

I am a licensed acupuncturist with an M.S.O.M. Do any databases, books, journals, etc. exist which can help us determine counteractions between Chinese herbs and pharmaceuticals? I can understand this data not being available due to lack of research dollars which I presume would have to originate from the TCM arena, grants, schools, etc. I cannot understand though why TCM practitioners have not already formed an interactive database amongst themselves listing Chinese herbs/pharmaceutical counteractions from each practitioner's own experiences. I would think that a database of this type could easily be achieved through development and cooperation through various state and national acupuncture associations.
The information might not be derived from formal research/controlled studies, but it would seem to help immensely in assisting TCM practitioners in making safer, more intelligent decisions in recommending Chinese herbal products.

Thank you for any views/replys.
Mike Eidson, LAc.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-03 20:52 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list