Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-27 16:54:29
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hello ,

According to the article " New Chinese Medicine Promises Hope for Lung
Cancer" interpreted by Xinhua:( linked http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/3126/2006/09/04/961@134583.htm )
"BEIJING, July 31 (Xinhua) -- A new Chinese medicine for treating lung cancer officially entered the market on Sunday, promising new hope for patients, researchers said.
After clinical trials on hundreds of patients, the new drug, approved by the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA), had proved to be more effective than chemotherapy in controlling the tumor, strengthening the immune system, prolonging life and improving life quality, said Pu Bingkui, chief researcher of the China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences.
If the herbal drug was applied in conjunction with chemotherapy, it could reduce the toxicity of the chemical agents to the alimentary tract, blood, liver and kidneys, Pu said.
The medicine comes in a form of dry granules, which the researchers say can best preserve the biological quality of the natural Chinese medicine..."
The medecine officially entered the Chinese market on Sunday 30 July 2006. I regconize that this new medecine may help my father who is recently attacked by lung cancel. Unforturnately, the article didn't mention the name of this herbal medecine. I asked it's name to many adresses such as : Xinhua's news, State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) of China and ect but no one could tell me the name of this new medecine. I find your website and think that perhaps you know it. It's true, please tell me and if it's possible please tell me how and where we can buy it. I'am Vietnamese and live in Vietnam.
I really need your help in order to save my father's life.

I hope can receive your reply very soon.
Thank you for your help.
--
Nguyen Thi Trung Thu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 01:10 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list