Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-27 15:15:40
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Dionisios,
Seasonal greetings to you and the family!
It's nice to hear from you again in this holiday season.
It's good to know you could open the new course with the password.
As you question is concerned, I'm not quite sure how many Chinese population in China would trust traditional Chinese medicine, but generally speaking, the adults, no matter male or female, would trust TCM, and even many doctors of western medicine also trust TCM. If you want the percentage, I presume it is probably 85%.
As we all know, sometimes, a correct and accurate diagnosis could be made by means of western medicine, however, very often western medicine couldn't offer a proficient help, or the patients' condition won't respond well to the allopathic therapy, so in China, we have one more choice, i.e. TCM! At that moment, Doctors of western medicine would recommene the patients to try traditional Chinese medicine and very often it does work well with traditional Chinese medicine.
Certainly, if a patient needs a surgical approach, patients would choose western medicine and TCM practitioners are not jealous of the counterparts of western medicine.
Also, when a patient needs emergence help, they will go to hospitals of western medicine, and very often, after the condition is stablized, doctors therein would let the patients go to see TCM, such is the case of stroke.
In brief, there are two systems of public health or medical care in China and both work well at the moment.

Hope that's what you are looking forward.

Bye!
Best regards
Dr. Du

----- Original Message -----
To: devid du
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:52 AM
Subject: opened with password course c ACUPUNCTURE

Dear tutor David Du
Long time passed to communicate with you due to personal problems..
You have my best wishes for a happy new year ..
By the way I would like to inform that I have opened with the password that I received the C COURSE OF ACUPUNCTURE and have start reading the material of study..
A general question that I have in my mind is .. how many ( in percent ) of Chinese native population entrust Acupuncture and/or Chinese herbal patent medicine and/or western medicine ?

You have my best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-30 10:33 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list