Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-27 14:57:54
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi,

I've read taht somewhere in the USA. there is a course which will teach you how to applied I ching on TCM.
is there someone who know waht this exactly mean in practice?
could someone give me an example of it?

thnx in davance
Wow

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 14:58:14
| Show the author posts only

The fundamental framework of those theories for Fortune Telling or other interesting area, just like different things are embraced in Nature and it is no wonder. I Ching is the oldest philosophy book in China and had a great impact to the theories in philosophy and applications afterward. Moreover the framework of I Ching is so simple. The simplicity itself helps to generalize comprehensively most natural phenomena and human activity. As we found in the Supplementary Notes of I-Ching again “It is so easy and it is so simple but it induce all the details of Nature”.
Among different learning, Medicine is one of the most important and is closely related to our daily life. According to the “Tai Chi: Yin.Yang” framework, our life can be differentiate to two different main area “Mind” and “Body”. To maintain the Health of Life, we need to maintain the fitness for both of them. We need learning to regulate us how to keep our “Mind” and “Body” fit and they are “Philosophy” for our “Mind” (Yang) and “Medicine” for our “Body” (Yin). Traditional Chinese Medicine is developed with this theory undermined, and that is why we had to refer to “I Ching” when we talk about Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Another historical reason is that, in ancient time, frequently the people who study theory of Medicine are also the people who study Philosophy (Seeking “Tao”). They are called “Taoist”. They make their living sometimes by Imperial Subsidies and sometimes by consulting patients. Their main objective in Philosophy is Seeking Tao (The Way) and the best proof of its correctness is “To stay healthily alive forever”.

That is why so often when we encounter some problems in the theory of Chinese Medicine. We can find our answer or solution in the theory of I Ching.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-04 10:54 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list