Chi Kung Breathing Practice

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 14:35:30
| Show all posts

Fei Jing Soaring Eagle is a family style which comes from the Hubei province, Wudang mountain. It is a very closed system the style has been passed on strictly from father to son for centuries and that is why very little is known about it. However, in 1981 one of the youngest members of the family - Li Han Ching - chose a few people from outside the family to teach them this art. One of these people was teaching in my country - Bulgaria - until he passed away a few years ago. His death was so sudden that he wasnt able to leave any information to his students about where other disciples of the Han family may be found. If anybody has even the smallest piece of information connected to this style Id be most grateful if youre willing to share it with me. I know that many people who practice martial arts from all over the world come to this site which, btw, is so great, so my hope is that you cold have some info on this. Thanks for your time

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 21:54 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list