The Effective of Qigong

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 14:32:14
| Show all posts |Read mode

In prophylaxis and treating diseases, Qigong exerts its effects on the body through its required movements, postures, regulation of respiration, and control of thought, building up the constitution and strengthening bodily resistance. For instance, the constitutions of those prone to catch colds can be effectively improved through regular daily Qigong exercise. This physical training can improve the holism and ameliorate symptoms. In disagreement with this theory some Qigong experts emphasize only certain parts of the body; others consider Qigong to be effective only for functional diseases. But it has been proved that Qigong is also effective in treating some diseases with organic changes, such as ulcers. Therefore, as long as Qigong is properly practiced, therapeutic effects will be achieved and the duration of illness and recovery can be shortened.

Qigong is effective in treating some chronic diseases, especially hypertension, coronary heart disease, ulcers, neurasthenia and bronchitis. However, it is unrealistic to think of it as a cure-all. No therapeutic method is interchangeable with another, each having its merits. Qigong can reduce severity of disease and promote earlier recovery without any special equipment. So it is highly desirable to employ Qigong clinically.

Qigong is also effective for bodybuilding. People who are experts at the exercise usually experience its benefits of improved digestion and respiration and cardiovascular and nervous system. It improves sleep quality, relieves fatigue, strengthens one physically and mentally, enhances physical stamina and thus improves working efficiency. Of course, recovery from disease, consolidation of therapeutic effects, and health depend on a variety of factors. Although Qigong is an effective method of health care, it is not enough to practice it alone. We must also strike a proper balance between work and rest and regulate the diet.

Qigong also brings anti-aging and life-prolonging effects. In ancient times, people believed that Qigong was the method for curing diseases and prolonging life. According to historical records, Hua Tug, a famous doctor of the Three Kingdoms.

From en.acutimes.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-27 14:32:43
| Show all posts

I've been studying Qigong for the last year or so, and make time to practice every day.

From my experience of the little time I have practiced, I have found definite improvements, particularly a strengthening of the immune system. I have also found it quite interesting to observe how different movements done by the body have differing effects on the mind. I definetly feel the ability to be much more focussed and grounded after doing Qigong.

I feel quite an affinity with Qi, and I really love it, sometimes just hearing the word brings tears to my eyes.

My primary interest is in cultivating Qi to aid in my spiritual development. This includes reaching optimal health of body and mind, and right conduct in line with universal divine laws. Qigong helps with having the enthusiasm and building the strength to continue on despite the struggles I may face.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-29 13:53 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list