anyone doing course A and B

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2017-06-15 22:50:25
| Show all posts
Ask with confidence and where possible those who have advanced will respond ... always our tutor will correct the comments. Welcome to Mebo.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2017-07-07 23:26:26
| Show all posts
[quote][size=2][url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=3055&ptid=1432][color=#999999] tutor 2017-06-23 05:36[/color][/url][/size]
Hi, Ximen, how are you doing recently? Will you come to visit us in October?[/quote]

Hi, Doctor and good day to the rest of my classmates.
Study the new ones a lot and immerse your minds in this beautiful universe offered by Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Doctor, Thanks for asking what I'm doing lately. I have dedicated myself to continue learning everything seen from module A to G. I think you never stop learning TCM. Additional and with the knowledge that I acquired with the study of diseases, protocols and herbal formulas of the general process of all MEBO Modules. Being frank, I am understanding my own condition more and I am moving forward. I feel that with acupuncture I am improving for myself and the few patients I am supporting.

In May 2018 if I will go to Beijing, to do the face-to-face. It is already a fact with my vacations. I have already notified Master Ping Pan for this purpose.
We'll see you soon, dear Doctor.

All MEBO partners use the forum, ask and learn together. This knowledge is very beautiful and helps too.
I wish you success from Colombia-South America. Best Regards.

Ximena
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-05 22:55 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list