[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2017-07-14 16:15:57
| Show all posts
Dear Ximena, hope you are doing well

I ever sent you an e-mail about the certificate and transcript on July 6th. But I did not receive your feedback till now. Didn’t  you receive that e-mail?

Congratulation for your successful completion of your study with the Mebo training courses of traditional Chinese medicine. It's also my cordial hope that the study with Mebo could be helpful to the practice in your field.
Please email me your certificate photo (passport size, electronic version) and the photo will be printed in your certificate and transcript. Meanwhile, please also tell me your birthday and nationality as well as the name you want to print on the certificate. Beside, Please also tell me the accessible snail mail address. We will issue the certificate together with the transcript as soon as receiving your digital photo and relevant information.

BTW, I warmly welcome you to come in Beijing for taking the clinical internship and face-to-face advanced class on acupuncture an d herbal medicine in next May. I will send you the invitation letter for your trip.   Please visit the website for the detail schedules at [url]http://www.ontcm.com/list-37-1.html[/url]

Looking forward to receive your e-mail as early as possible
Best regards

Ping Pan from Mebo
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-06 00:46 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list