new

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCD

Credits
Post time: 2017-01-27 03:36:21
| Show all posts |Read mode
hello, actually i pay my study here for a long time maybe 3 months ago, i am busy at work but now i want to make time to be here and i hope that my questions will be answer anytime i want to ask. anyway i didn't check my books here. its my first time to study. what i am going to do first to start my study please let me know. many thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2017-01-27 21:36:56
| Show all posts
Welcome, Leilatiu.

Studying traditional Chinese medicine requires discipline and immersing itself in the subjects of each module. Make a personal program to memorize and internalize this precious universe of health.

These are my tips for you.

So I invite you to check your books and start making contact with your tutor who will be willing to accompany you in Modules ABCD and Master Ping Pan if you find something administrative (web or internal school MEBO) in your doubts.

The rest is to study and absorb this knowledge to apply it to you and your patients when you have them.

And to almost three hours of change of Tradicional Chinese New Year to all the companions and tutors I send them ... A fraternal and sincere embrace from Colombia-SouthAmerica. Happy New Year of the Rooster!

Xime
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-29 22:11 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list