[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-08-04 21:16:49
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

I just started ABCDEFG and I am wondering if anyone else lives in Germany or the Netherlands.
Would like to get in contact with people that live "close" so me...

Regards
Frozen Red

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-08-09 00:01:10
| Show all posts
Hello,
FrozenRed

It's been a long year I'm studying ABCDEFG and now I'm almost present my middle exaM Module E ... I'm not "close" to you, I live in Colombia-South America
... but what you can provide the forum or on "send PM " tell me

...don't shame

Greetings and lots of light so you inspires you with TCM
and WELCOME to MEBO study.

Xime
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-08-09 20:06:53
| Show all posts
[quote][size=2][url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=2973&ptid=1420][color=#999999] ximecmar 2016-08-09 00:01[/color][/url][/size]
Hello,
FrozenRed

[/quote]

Hello ximecmar,

seems like People barely use this Forum. Have you seen times, when it was busy?
How Long did it take you to get to E? Did the stated time Frames work for you?

FrozenRed

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-08-09 22:01:22
| Show all posts
Hello FrozenRed,

Yes, it is true ... the MEBO students do not use the Forum.

I always make time to read even the oldest messages topics that interest me in traditional Chinese medicine. In a -text-coment- I wrote on this route the forum (Mebo -- TCM Forum » Forum › Mebo TCM & Acupuncture Forum › About the Mebo training program › my way modules MEBO 2016-01-28 11:33:01) ... and I explain my experience study .

To your question ¿Did the stated time Frames work for you?
For me, if it makes sense suggested by Schedule of course MEBO (you manage your time)
-I am particularly guided by my good Tutor.

Perhaps, if you do not use daily traditional Chinese medicine for you "the study times and presentation of exams" will be longer. In my case Module E is quite difficult ((it is very long and requires as much memory all modules)) and my Tutor told me to take more time so I will later this month.

bye ciao

Ximena  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-08-10 15:38:04
| Show all posts
Good Morning Ximena,

I was just wondering. It says, every course takes three month, but the hours are different. Since I just started A, I have no idea, if that is realistic. Guess I will see ;-)

Do you remember the middle exam of A? Did you feel like it was hard?
Do I Need to know all the names in the reading material or is it more about tcm itself?
Do you know, what happens, if you fail an exam (and did it happen to you)?

Have a nice day...

FrozenRed

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-08-11 01:43:22
| Show all posts
Good Day FronzenRed,

Yes, is almost three month every module...but if You study fast or you have knowledge may be is one or two month (is my case). Or in other cases, more than three month if you need to acquire  comprehension in Traditional Medicine Chinese.

My recommendation is to read your module A and formule your questions to your assigned tutor (if you have not you write an email to Master Ping Pan).

When you have one Tutor, always demand him with respect and organise well your doubts. Your Tutor with patience will resolve all the information you even explained with examples for you.
When you are ready ask for you middle exam A, you have four hours exacts to resolve very well.

To your question ¿Did you feel like it was hard? the module A even for me was anxious and nervous, but I had studied so it was a matter of focus, focus my knowledge and my result was good. Insofar as that I passed my exams modules - I've gone from "good to excellence" is my great accomplishment, and practice that is fundamental in all this.

To your question ¿Do I Need to know all the names in the reading material or is it more about tcm itself? you must study all because you'll need it later ... and how I say better learned before, or we hurry into another module and go back to memorise.

To your cuestion ¿Do you know, what happens, if you fail an exam (and did it happen to you)? No, I have not failed any exams, my lowest note was 73/100 and did not like. But I committed to advance and now I hope 98/100 notes continue. It is my great challenge to go to the face to face in Beijing (Clinic Practice Internship).

I wish you lots of luck with TCM and more MEBO study.

Xime

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-09-21 22:52:05
| Show all posts
Frozenred, you could write me at [email]tutor@ontcm.com[/email], to ask your questions.
I'm really engaged to help Mebo students with their emails, so I don't have much time to come over the forum, frequently. Sorry for not talking to you more in the forum!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-28 16:01 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list