my way modules MEBO

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-01-29 00:33:01
| Show all posts |Read mode
In my experience as a student MEBO, and with the company of my tutor assigned this has been difficult but not impossible.
The first thing you require when you register is committing the most,I lost a long time between my first year and my second year of study. Why? because your external processes adhere to this study, process in health, problems family or just do not have the commitment to move online.
When you have someone watch you or force you to do so. It simply ignores.
This 2016 my commitment is very strong, and execute a plan. One that I started last year but very weak and all that managed good grades but not the success I wanted. I think that laziness and obstacles earned me. Now my plan is good and firm want to learn the most.
What is my plan   ?My plan is that I'm studying every day on a schedule that took all morning for that purpose. I do summaries and lists of what I learn in advance of each PDF or reference material appearing on MEBO management books. And finally I am making quick reads the new (next) module will come ... Why? because all links at all. Even if you do not study well probably in a Mid-term or Final you will see that you have points above issues without realizing it ... and then your memory, your little notes and your practice if you do in you or your patients will be great tool.
A hug of light and wisdom ... and hope I have contributed a bit to the forum.Thank you very much. And Excuse my English. By: Xime

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2016-08-11 00:21:19
| Show all posts
Here there are some techniques usefull to study MEBO, all the excelence to study consciously MTC...Let us show that we can get good grades from our wise and prudent practice to honor our school MEBO.

Soon I hope to ask my middle exam E...I'm so happy!

Ximena
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-19 09:08 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list