Thinking of Undertaking Study

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2015-02-25 14:49:30
| Show all posts
It depends on what your goal is and the laws in your country if you plan to practice. Mebo IS a legit school in case that is a concern, they are recomgnised by the government and able to educate students and award certification. I am almost finished with my courses (ABCDEFG) The information has been invaluable and I plan on doing the clinicals in China this fall. The course is a bit much to comprehend sometimes so I take the subject and type it into youtube or google to get a simpler understanding. It is great if you are planing on a career in some for of TCM (such as herbalist, massage/tuina, even acupuncturist and so on)and very affordable. If your just want to learn, it is also a well rounded program but you could find a great book(s) that covers the same information that would cost about $150 for a really good book or series. I hope that helps? BTW, I am a nutritionist/herbalist and I incorporate TCM in my practice, I will do my clinicals and learn acupuncture, but I don't plan to use it on strangers, just my family and friends, but that's me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-02 12:20 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list