[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2015-02-19 09:20:27
| Show all posts |Read mode

Aloha Everyone.

I'm considering going through the certificate program online here and would like to know if there are students jpresent and past who can give me some experiences from a student's perspective?

Thank you in advance

James

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-01-26 19:25:01
| Show all posts
Welcome to the community Sarah
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2015-02-25 14:49:30
| Show all posts
It depends on what your goal is and the laws in your country if you plan to practice. Mebo IS a legit school in case that is a concern, they are recomgnised by the government and able to educate students and award certification. I am almost finished with my courses (ABCDEFG) The information has been invaluable and I plan on doing the clinicals in China this fall. The course is a bit much to comprehend sometimes so I take the subject and type it into youtube or google to get a simpler understanding. It is great if you are planing on a career in some for of TCM (such as herbalist, massage/tuina, even acupuncturist and so on)and very affordable. If your just want to learn, it is also a well rounded program but you could find a great book(s) that covers the same information that would cost about $150 for a really good book or series. I hope that helps? BTW, I am a nutritionist/herbalist and I incorporate TCM in my practice, I will do my clinicals and learn acupuncture, but I don't plan to use it on strangers, just my family and friends, but that's me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2015-08-21 10:12:10
| Show all posts
hello good morning every body
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-01-18 22:53:20
| Show all posts
[ Post edited by SarahHughes at 2016-01-18 22:54 ]\n\nI am considering going through the same process as you James but i'm still trying to find someone who can give me more information/guidance on the course...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-01-18 22:55:46
| Show all posts
Anyone point me in the right direction??

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-01-24 21:33:16
| Show all posts
Hello SarahHughes is a pleasure to greet you ... to your question, Anyone point me in the right direction??:
The direction I took was to do all the modules ABCDEFG.
I'm going for the C, I did although I had some knowledge of TCM but with MEBO deepen is different. I have clarified a lot.
Study on our own and the exams requires a lot of discipline.
For instance: In my life many things have happened, my job will not let me have more time to study, family health situations or mine.
My advice to you are: all that you can give your place and study.

Always request your exam time and send it to Tutor. A few days while he/she review it, you will see your mistakes and assimilate.

A hug and what you can work or ask to me
Bye. I'm Ximena to Colombia...

SarahHughes Anyone point me in the right direction??

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-02-03 01:02:10
| Show all posts
[quote][size=2][url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=2831&ptid=1398][color=#999999] ximecmar 2016-01-24 21:33[/color][/url][/size]
Hello SarahHughes is a pleasure to greet you ... to your question, Anyone point me in the right dire ...[/quote]

Excellent reply, thankyou very much

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-02-03 22:30:05
| Show all posts
It is a pleasure for me... to help

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-29 23:54 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list