acupuncture is not evil

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2015-01-27 11:10:22
| Show all posts |Read mode

Havng gone through the some part of course A I find the basis to defend acupunctue from Biblical perspertive to erase the erroneous impression that acupuncture is evil. Been my first post i wish to introduce my self , I am  Acu. Ademola Rotimi Adewale one of the online student from Nigeria

Gen.1:1  In the begining God created the heaven and the earth. This is the conpect of the chinese dialectic materialis the origin of yin and yang , up and down.  At this time is only Qi that is available hover over water. Hence the world is material and thematerial world evolves as a result of the mutual action of the two opposing material forces.Gen.1; 27 further support the yin-yang .........in the image of God ,created them MALE  AND  FEMALE

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-02-21 12:24:56
| Show all posts
In traditional Chinese medicine, we don't think anything like God, ghost, devil, or evil, or any spiritual things, but for sure we believe in the human spirit. Of course we have Qi, blood, essence, etc. So, mediciine is medicine, the next to God is medicial doctor. But if one thinks God could help heal the illness, Ok, he/she doesn't need to see a doctor.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-03-02 20:40:34
| Show all posts
I think this is not the place to argue about issues of dogma, religion, faith or politics. The Forum is to study, practice and reinforce all the concepts of each module MEBO. It is demonstrated as we have studied in our body TCM is holistic and it works, so internal and external. It is the result of what we eat and think ... by the way energy (Qi) travels in us. We are to understand the meridians and serve our patients and ourselves with our Acupuncture. To be healthier holistically and that pain hurt us less.

It is with love and respect that I write this. No offense and staying in communication status calm.

Greetings to all students and our beloved Tutor.
Ximena

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-03-07 18:08:23
| Show all posts
Oh, by the way, it is said, the word God, means the people from outside (the heaven). Maybe there were people who came from the heaven. Who knows?
But we have our ancient philosophy, and living mode, the Chinese way, the fundation of traditional Chinese medicine, so we have different religous belief, the oriental ones.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-29 02:42 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list