[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2014-12-17 20:49:33
| Show all posts |Read mode

Hi, I have two questions...

1. When it comes to subjugation and reverse restricting, can both happen at the same time? For example, if wood is in excess and metal can not normally restrict it, can wood subjugate earth and counteract metal?

2. W

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2014-12-23 21:16:39
| Show all posts
Hi minddezine,
I've recently finished course A. Your question 1 is very interesting. For my point of view, one action must be predominant, I want to even say one will come after the other. For this case Subjugation first (even if in a short period of time) and then Reverse restriction. I say this because it is known that reverse restriction is the worst case of all the qi related problems.
Question 2 is also of good interest. Qi is well defined in the course chapter on Qi. it is a force and cannot be seen but only appreciated through its manifestations. Exactly as in physics, the force is mesured through a parameter of interaction but the real energy behind it not seen. Meridien qi is the qi of the the related zang fu, coupled with all the good chi from the body. Remember they are all circulating cyclicly in the meridien, changing in nature depending of the yin or yang nature of the organ. I also red that there are different level(deepth) for each meridean, this is probably one reason why it connect with skin and muscles at the same time.
Hope I'm helpfull, But me too would like to have the answer of a tutor.
Best Wishes to all!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2014-12-23 21:22:32
| Show all posts

Why don't you write the tutor? Maybe he could give some hints.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-29 17:35 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list