Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2013-04-10 16:20:42
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi,

I am Chantal from Marseilles (France) and I am registered for the ABCDEFG cursus. I am really interested in trditionnal medicines as modern one. The purpose of this cursus is to complete my training of naturopath and Ayurveda.

See you next on this forum !

Chantal

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2013-04-11 23:27:15
| Show the author posts only

You are welcome to study Mebo courses, Chantal!

It's also the wish of Mebo team you come to visit China one day to see how traditional Chinese medicine is used in China, how many patients are treated with traditional Chinese medicine. Then you will know how greatly different between traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
 Author| Post time: 2013-04-12 00:06:14
| Show the author posts only

Thank you so much dear Tutor for your message.

Of course, it is different and it is the reason why I try to have good knowledges in the both: in France, naturopath takes a lot to the both. So, learning well the both is important to see the different sides and the similitaries. 

I like a lot China and chinese culture you know: i am interested in for a long time... 15 years ago, i made one of my "thesis" about Tao in management and I took more than 100 hours of Chinese Mandarin with a personnal teacher 3 years ago. I still continue to learn it. And i work everyday with China and Hong-kong for my business. So, learning Chinese medicine was natural...

Kind regards

Chantal

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-26 08:01 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list