[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2013-02-11 02:31:13
| Show all posts |Read mode

Happy new year!

Do I qualify to take NCCAOM exam after finishing the online courses?

I am kind of confused by the following courseQ&A. Does it mean practicing acupuncture in Michigan does not need NCCAOM exam? If so, how can I get licenses in Michigan USA after completing these online courses?

Q: What states in USA regulate Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture?

A: Jurisdictions With Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Statutes:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California* (has it's own exam), Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana* (has no exam), Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada* (has its own exam), New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

*Do not use NCCAOM
States That Allow Practice Through a Ruling by the Board of Medical Examiners:
Kansas and Michigan
States in Which Legislation Has Been Introduced:
Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Wyoming

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseEFG

Credits
Post time: 2013-03-28 04:40:00
| Show all posts

Hello,

I was wondering if you found any new information reguarding the NCCAOM exams. I am in NC  and moving to Pa and am trying to find answers to the same question. I am looking at it as if I am an out of country student when applying for liscensure.

Anyway just wondering if you had come across any answers... Thanks and good luck, Marty

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-19 05:25 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list