[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2012-06-23 06:29:38
| Show all posts |Read mode

Dear Admin,

I read on another thread that the Certificate is accepted in Vietnam.  May I ask, do you know what are the rules and regulations of practicing Acupuncture in Vietnam? And what do you mean by the certificate has been accepted in the countries listed below from the following reply? Would I be able to attend a school in Vietnam offering a Masters program in TCM/Acupuncture? Thank you and have a great day.

The certificate will be issued by the China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences(CACMS), which is the top TCM institute state-owned in China and has a high accredit at home and abroad after the student finish all of the ocurses selected and pass the relevant exams. Please see the sample athttp://www.ontcm.com/statics/images/ontcm/certificate%20sample.jpg.
The certificate has been accepted in China, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabira, Kuwait, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Denmark, UK, Germany, Austria, France, Greece, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, USA, Canada,Mexico, Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria, Mauritius, Ethiopia, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Malta, Cyprus etc.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-28 22:52 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list