[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2011-11-21 18:37:52
| Show all posts

Dear Madrid-medicine,
Tutor asked me to look up your question and give you an answer.

I read your question, but I didn’t find any difficulties in understanding the contents.

The first sentence tells a critical condition, i.e. the patient is going to die, or so. Meanwhile the body is too weak, so we must try to save the patient first, instead of expelling pathogenic factors. It’s obvious that only the patient is alive he/she can be treated, by means of removing the pathogens.

The second sentence gives a different condition, i.e. the patient’s physical condition is very weak, while the pathogenic factors are excessive, but it’s not a critical condition, meaning he/she won’t die very soon.
So, the pathogenic factors should be removed first, then the body could recover by itself.
As a matter of fact, in this situation, the body resistance will be reinforced a little bit, please do remember, it’s only a little reinforcement, not much!!! Mostly it’s the first choice to dispel the pathogens in this situation!

D.K.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-04 16:04 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list