[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCD

Credits
Post time: 2011-05-16 01:26:04
| Show all posts |Read mode

Hello everyone

My name is James and I am from America. I am a new student with Mebo as well as new to the world of alternative medicine. I recently enrolled in course A and I have just started my reading for that course. I must say I was quite surprised at the depth and wealth of information contained within. I didn't expect much when I Initially enrolled but I have been thoroughly surprised. I look forward to studying with Mebo and everyone else. I also look forward to persuing more knowledge of other systems of alternative medicine as well. I will keep reading all the posts from others and take away as much info as I can. Looking forward to hearing from you all

James

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2011-08-09 16:42:52
| Show all posts

Dear James,
Nice to meet you here in this forum!
It’s quite clear you are very new to this forum and to everybody herein.
I’m very happy you like Mebo courses of traditional Chinese medicine, which gives you and every other participant an access to the great treasure of traditional Chinese medicine.

Unfortunately, it’s not that easy to express the in-depth thoughts and ideas of traditional Chinese medicine in English and in such a short course. You, as well as all the Mebo participants are welcome to visit China, and to learn the real traditional Chinese medicine in its motherland.

Ok, once more, very nice to have met you herein.

Best regards
Tutor

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-18 18:19 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list