[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Post time: 2011-03-22 17:26:47
| Show all posts |Read mode

Dear members of this forum,

Today i would like to contact you because of my hypersalivation. Doctors could not have seen any problems with enlarged salivary glands and they have informed me about the influence of the autonomic nervous system. Anyway this problem forces me to do the deglutition, that causes after some time a loss of relaxing and that causes sore throats (i think because the muscles on neck are not relaxed anymore). Anyway that is stress for me, but i do not know what to do. As far as i know, there are no medicaments, but i have some hope that tcm could help me. I do not have other pains or strange feelings in some muscles or sth like that. I have seen one advise concernant acupressure, that i would like to do, because i guess i could do it on myself. It was on a german internet page (sorry for my english, i hope you can understand everything), they described a point that is called Jaichengjiang (PaM5), but unfortunately i have never found an explaination where to find this point. So i would be very glad, if somebody could help me concerning this. Or maybe you have other ideas what to do concerning TCM in general, to help me with my problem, please. At least i would say thank you in advance for all help!!

Have a nice day

Woodmaster

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-28 17:27 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list