Print Prev. thread Next thread

Colors

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2011-04-04 21:54:22
| Show all posts

Personally I think it’s more related to the genes, or the congenital factors, rather than the months and days of our birth!
Of course in China there’s a saying that the birthday is very important, but as we all know many people were born in the same day, or even in an exact same time, but their health, as well as their other life factors are totally different. So, that’s not a good saying.
In traditional Chinese medicine, we do pay a lot of attention on the parents’ inheritance to the offsprings, of course I do mean the health side.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2011-04-12 21:26:22
| Show all posts

What a deep thinking of chinese phylosophy! I may agree with this. I was born in September and have sallow face (a sign of sleen qi deficiency), and in fact spleen is my very weak point. I get suntanned easily. Would that correcpond to what you wrote about months? Eyes color are blue-gray. but i am not sure if i had any other choice, rather than green, as my parents have these colors.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-17 14:50 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list