[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2011-02-07 19:03:00
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

I guess that the brightness of the eyes is an important factor. After all, eyes that lack clarity are often seen in ill people. Somehow, instinctively, we all know that the eyes that are dull, without lustre, show the bad state of one's health. It is true thathe Chinese Traditional Medicine was developed for the Chinese people rather than for foreigners that is why the eye colors are not discussed that much. On the other hand, in white people we do get all the colors of eyes which possibly refelcts their inherited traits. Actually, I have thought a bit about the matter of colors and their relationship not only to the five elements but also to the flow of energy within our bodies and in nature. The flow of energy starts at 3 pm in the lungs, after two houes it proceeds to the large intestine and so on. I don't know if this is right but I associate this flow of energy withinour bodies with the flow of Qi in the nature. Thus, in my view January will correspond to the Lung, February to the Large Intestine and so on. Now how does this relate to the colors. Both Lung and Large Intestine belong to the Metal element which color is white. Could this be reflected in our looks? I don't know about the rest of whites, but I was born in the beginning (on the 9th) of January) and have extremely white skin, do not catch suntan, have always had lung relatedss problems like colds, bronchitis. I also used to cry easily, which as I understand is an emotion related to the lung. Of course, also the skin colors of Chinese difffer between different people. Although, the Chinese may look similart o a Westerner there is a difference in the shade of their skin, right?

. My question is. Do we look differently also colorwise because we were born in a certain month of the year? I know that the Chinese philosophy talks about different types of people, water, metal etc. Could it be so that the way we look is not only predestined by the genes but also by the months and day on which we were born?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2011-04-04 21:54:22
| Show the author posts only

Personally I think it’s more related to the genes, or the congenital factors, rather than the months and days of our birth!
Of course in China there’s a saying that the birthday is very important, but as we all know many people were born in the same day, or even in an exact same time, but their health, as well as their other life factors are totally different. So, that’s not a good saying.
In traditional Chinese medicine, we do pay a lot of attention on the parents’ inheritance to the offsprings, of course I do mean the health side.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2011-04-12 21:26:22
| Show the author posts only

What a deep thinking of chinese phylosophy! I may agree with this. I was born in September and have sallow face (a sign of sleen qi deficiency), and in fact spleen is my very weak point. I get suntanned easily. Would that correcpond to what you wrote about months? Eyes color are blue-gray. but i am not sure if i had any other choice, rather than green, as my parents have these colors.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-26 08:28 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list