Threads

Credits

CourseCD

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2011-01-03 03:51:38
| Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

DEAR DAVID DU

I would like to recommend myself ...since  long time i am in practice of chi kung exersizes i had some impression of something goes down from HEAVEN and back of my body until my toes  if i folding upwards my hands .. and something is coming up from EARTH   and starting from my toes coming up from the medial side of my body.

Now with reading the course C i read that 3 yang meridians come down from the tips of our fingernails (if one is in a folding hand pose ) laterally of the body reaching the head and then from there another 3 yang meridians reaching the toes of the feet (with exception of yangming stomach meridian of the feet that travelling frontal part of the body !!!.

on the frontal side of the body 3 yin meridians start from the toes of the feet .. reaching chest and diaphragm and from there another 3 yin meridians (if one is in a folding hand pose ) start from chest and axillary region and reaching the tips of the fingernails.

Can i suppose that yang energy from HEAVEN run downwards from yang meridians to support EARTH and yin energy of the EARTH comes upwards to control HEAVEN ?

BEST REGARDS

E.R

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-05-03 01:38 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list