Credits

CourseCD

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2010-07-26 03:23:55
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi there my Tutor, 

Hope all well...

Can you give us (me) a couple of examples (within the human body) of the following (about Yin-Yang interdependance):

"Everything grows and develops in the dynamic equilibrium between the absolute motion and the relative stillness, and between the absolute growth and development on one hand and the relative balance in the other."

Thanks!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCD

Credits
Post time: 2010-09-06 18:10:13
| Show the author posts only

I am going to expliain it in spanish ;-)

No existe enfermedad cuando el yin y el yang están en equilibrio.

Podemos tener el YIN perfecto pero el YANG puede estar:

-en exceso -> por lo que tendremos una "deficiencia" de Yin por exceso de Yang (calor por exceso de Yang)

-en deficiencia -> por lo que tendremos un "exceso" de Yin por deficiencia de Yang. (frío por deficiencia de Yang)

En el primer caso tendríamos que dispersar el exceso de Yang y en el segundo tendremos que promover el Yang. 

Por eso habla de lo absoluto y lo relativo. Porque en términos absolutos (en este ejemplo) el YIN está PERFECTO, pero en términos RELATIVOS no lo está. Está roto el equilibrio.

Se podría aplicar el mismo razonamiento con el YANG, de ahí la importancia de saber diagnosticar si los calores son por exceso de yang o por deficiencia de yin, (y los fríos), ya que podríamos empeorar al paciente 

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2010-09-06 20:26:12
| Show the author posts only

Your body is absolutely growing, and the function and substance in our body are in relative balance!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-25 12:24 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list