[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Visitor

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2010-07-02 01:34:02
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

What are the requirements for an MD to practice TCM?

I am a physician, and am interested in taking the online course.  If I am unable to go to China for the intership, could I still practice??

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2010-07-02 11:15:25
| Show the author posts only

Dear Sinafirouzi, nice to receive your message.

In China, if you are an MD and have license of physician you can practice TCM without any requirement. However, I am not sure that if you can make practice TCM in your country because there is a different regulation or low for TCM practitioner in the different country.
I suggest that it would be better for you to enquire the relevant department of local government. 

About the internship, we will arrange the student to take clinical practice in the hospitals attached the academy in Beijing, China, after the student finish the studying of courses they selected and pass the relevant exams. The mode of internship is to take the clinical practice in the morning and classroom lecture in the afternoon. In general, we will hold twice regular internship classes each year, separately in Spring and Autumn. The duration will be four weeks ( about one month). The certificate for internship will be issued by the Wangjing hospital attached to CACMS after the student finish the internship. However, it is flexible for you to take it or not based on your financial and time condition. The certificate for the online courses will be issued with out the clinical internship.

Best regards

admin

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-25 22:25 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list