Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2010-06-22 11:34:00
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Hands,

How effective will the formula for hyperplasia of prostate be? Will it need repeating every day, every week, every month? I'd be interested to know of your experience with this problem. Wayne

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2010-06-22 21:59:54
| Show the author posts only

Dear Wayne,

Personally I think the effect of herbal medicines is good in treating the hyperplasia of prostate.

But I cannot tell you exactly how to treat it, for every patient is different as it is stated in course B which you have studied already.

If you could combine the herbal medicaments with acupuncture, the effect should be even better.

M.H.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2017-02-04 23:09:21
| Show the author posts only
Dear Study Partners MEBO:

I fully support what Wayne expressed ... in the study we have done of Prostate Hyperplasia we must know his Syndrome Differentiation. Understand in the patient whether it is Syndrome of damp-heat or Syndrome of Kidney-deficiency.
Treating a patient is not a simple thing to do is to delay in the observation and step by step of your medical history. Stop in the diagnosis that in TCM we do.

In the specific case of Prostatic Hyperplasia there is its principle of treatment and its herbal formula ... combining with acupuncture in the path of the syndrome we can find the therapeutic support.

Bye
Xime
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-20 09:30 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list