[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2010-05-13 05:56:08
| Show all posts |Read mode

Dear Hands,

In the west it would be very difficult to use some of the rare ingredients in some formulas. By these I would refer to specifically rhinoceros horn and tiger bone. Are there any reasonable substitutes for these?

Wayne

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2010-05-13 12:25:02
| Show all posts

Dear Wayne,

So is difficult to use some of the materials in China!

Tiger bone and rhinoceros horn are prohibited from being in use in China, absolutely!

In my personal opinion, we don't have to use the tiger bones, which usually is good for fracture or for the very weak bone condition. But if possible, we could use some other animal bones instead, the most accessible one is dog bones. As a matter of fact even in old time, tiger bone was neither very popularly used, for it's very expensive. So dog bones were much more used instead. Or, if it's also very difficult for your people to get the dog bones, the other plant herbal materials are good enough. So, in brief, you could forget the tiger bone, or even the other animal bones.

But to talk about the rhinoceros horn is another story!

To tell the truth, there's nothing which is as good as it in treating the febrile diseases, such as SARS or H1N1 flu.

In traditioanl Chinese medicine, this product has been only used for saving human lives, most from febrile diseases!!!

It was never used as aphrodisiacs in traditional Chinese medicine, for it is not really good for that purpose and we have much more better materials.

Now, we could only use bufflow horns instead, but the latter is much less effective. So some lives would have gone without the rhino horns. I would say nothing could be the substitute for rhino horn, no and never.

M.H.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-05-15 23:51:26
| Show all posts
Dear Wayne:
I do not know the topic,
but I think, there are already homeopathically many combinations that can replace the use of these animal bones. Use these as we can break the law with its use ...
These homeopathic molecules give extraordinary results and if Wayne lives in the West can contact any German laboratory that produces them.

That's my contribution, I hope you find it useful.
Ximena
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-09-21 23:09:37
| Show all posts
But to tell the truth, to treat febrile diseases, western medicine is not really as good as the Chinese herbs, including small number of animal or mineral products.
To reduce the fever, herbal medicaments are much more effective! If we have rhino horns, it would be much better, but we don't have it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-12-20 05:41:45
| Show all posts
Thanks tutor,
for your input to this comment.

Xime

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2016-12-24 19:48:20
| Show all posts
[quote][size=2][url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=3007&ptid=1129][color=#999999] ximecmar 2016-12-20 05:41[/color][/url][/size]
Thanks tutor,
for your input to this comment.

[/quote]

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2016-12-25 23:25:38
| Show all posts
Eternal gratitude for the knowledge TCM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-16 12:50 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list