View: 3241|Reply: 0

Some details about the Mebo exams

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2010-04-04 02:49:05
| Show all posts |Read mode

As to the Mebo exams, Mebo students will have twice exams in each and every course, the exams maily contain three parts, multiple choice, fill in blanks, and answer questions. If one fails in the exam, he/she will have one more chance to amend it. But that's really rare, 99% of Mebo students have passed their exams.

So far there are no any sample exams, because it's no need to do so, as it is said above that nearly no Mebo students needed the second chance.

There's also a time limit for the exams, i.e. it's four hours for each exam, namely whenever the exam paper is opened, the time will start to count down here in our place.

The answers of exam will be rated by the tutors, the full score is 100, while up to 60% you will pass it. In fact nearly all the Medboo students have passed their exams. If one hasn't passed the exam, he/she will have one more chance to amend, as it is said above; but if one doesn't finish answering the exam within the limited time, he/she will lose the qualification for taking this exam, or for the exams of this course.

The exams are not really online. When the students do feel ready to take the exam, please write Tutor an email (tutor@ontcm.com) and the exam paper required will be sent to you via email as an attached document. 

Let's stress again, the exams must be answered within 4 hours and whenever the exam paper is opened, the time will be counted down over here, so it gets to know by the Mebo side that the exam starts to be answered. It's a continuous 4 hours, no interruption, i.e. the answering must be finished within the four hours.
After having answered all the questions, the answers of the exam might be returned to mebo tutor@ontcm.com also through the attached document with emails.
All the exams should be done in a word-format document.

The Mebo exams are very extensive, so it's my sincere wish Mebo students do have a good study and read and try to understand and memorize everything before taking the exams. A couple of days ago before the date or time you are going to take the exam, please write me and let me know your request of the exam paper.
And only after you have succeeded in the exams of one course (e.g. A), then you are allowed to study the following course (e.g. B), that's the Mebo rule. 

Tutor

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-29 19:43 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list