[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2009-09-27 16:54:45
| Show all posts |Read mode

Dear  Doctor DAVID KING
Hello dear Dean I hope find you well this day.
I feel I am  ready to write the middle term exam of course C .. but still I have some queries..
How can I manage the indications on every point information  in the course C ?
I mean that if I can use these information’s and freely choosing appropriate  Acupoints  to enrich  later on (course D )the basic formula for treatment of a disease.
I wait your reply
Best regards
MARINA 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-10-21 18:39:55
| Show all posts

Dear Marina,

You have already done the exam and I'm sure the Tutor have returned the result of the exam to you already too.

As to the indications, in the exams, if you are required to make the answer of them, you could just list five of them for each points, I think that's easy.

But to the clinical practice, I think you will have more information in course D, i.e. the more specific prescriptions of acupuncture points, for the Qi, blood, Yin and Yang, or for the pathogenic factors as well.
Besides, you will have more information on the treatment of diseases with acupuncture and moxibutsion, so you will have more prescriptions of points to each disease.

But still that's not enough, so one day you need to see the clinical practice by Chinese acupuncture doctors, see how they are doing acupuncture and what points they are using.

D.K.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-03-28 18:20 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list