[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-24 12:41:36
| Show all posts |Read mode

Dear Mebo or past students,

Can anyone  tell me if it would be possible to open up one's own clinic or work in a hospital as a licensed acupuncturist in Hong Kong or in Shanghai after successful completion of this online program (obviously including the clinical hours).?

If there is an additional examination required to obtain the license in Hong Kong and/or Shanghai can you tell me if this examination can be done in English!! I would be very appreciative of any link or website to the associated licensing body for Hong Kong and China for more information regarding this licensing examnination (if in English).

Is there anyone who has completed this course and had experience in working in Hong Kong or China afterwards?

Many thanks!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-24 21:18:23
| Show all posts

It is said that  the foreigner who wish to open up one's own clinic or work in a hospital as a licensed acupuncturist in Hong Kong or in Shanghai need to take and pass examination issued by the Chinese National Examination Center for Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. Please contact with the relevant department for detail information about the acupuncturist license in Hong Kong.

Best regards

Medboop

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-17 00:46 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list