Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:25:10
| Show all posts |Read mode

Hi

I am from Australia

I am very interested in doing the A& B correspondence programs.

A question I have is there any time limits? I want to sign up for the course soon, but at the moment I'm studying massage, and dont have much time to complete another mode of study, but I would like to have access to the course material soon, cause I'm really excited about learning it! By the end of the year I would of completed my study. And will have free time. Is it better to wait until then, or do you think it will be okay to sign up now?

- Mandeli

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:25:19
| Show all posts

Dear Mandeli�?
I am glad to get your e-mail. About your question, In general, each course will take about 3 months for online studying, yet it is flexible according to the student time condition, the student can shorten and prolong the study-term. The curriculum is online studying; you can study the courses in your off hours without delaying normal work. So Medboo TCM program is more cost effective than most classroom-based courses
We will send you the password of the courses you selected as soon as receiving your payment, and then you can begin your study at once.
Please fill the registration form at http://www.ontcm.com/ to let me learn your educational and working background.
Please contact with me via info@ontcm.com if you have any more questions.

Medboop

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-19 09:55 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list