Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:21:16
| Show the author posts only

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am glad to get you message.
Medboo training program can provide the students a systematic TCM course design in English, from basic theory to clinical practice. Besides, Medboo holds internship classes every year in Wangjing hospital Beijing, China. And Special Class on Cosmetic Acupuncture & Weight Lose by Acupuncture. After integration of theory and internship, you will be an eligible acupuncturist. You can get the certificate issued by CACMS after online studying, and certificate issued by Wangjing hospital attached CACMS after internship.
Please contact with us via info@ontcm.com , I will send you the introduction of Medboo.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:21:29
| Show the author posts only

MessageAngel.... you need to check with the Tennessee Acupuncture Board regarding what licensing requirements you need to be able to practice Acupuncture in TN. I am in Florida, and in almost every state in the US, you will need to be board-certified via NCCAOM to be a licensed acupuncturist. The online program here at MedBoo does NOT qualify you for that exam... you will find that on their website. What you do get from this program, however, is a lot of really valuable knowledge shared by the programs in China, and this acts as a good SUPPLEMENT for the TCM program you ARE TAKING IN THE US. I know this for a fact because (a) I graduated from a FL full-time, 4-yr TCM program, (b), I passed the NCCAOM boards and am now fully licensed and board-certified and practicing, and (c) I took their herbology program and found it to be wonderful.

But again, the main point is that you need to check with your state's acupuncture board (and if one does not exist, you need to chaek with the state;s department of health) to determine what you need to enable you to be legally licensed to practice acupuncture in TN.

Hope this helps.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-27 16:58 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list