[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:18:53
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Special Class for the Cosmetic Acupuncture & Weight lose by Acupuncture closed on Sep. 14, 2007 successfully. I, on behalf of Medboo team, appreciate Dr. Zhangou, Dr. Zhanghairong and 2 excellent English translators. At same time, Congratulations to the students on completing all of the courses perfectly.
Special Class for the Cosmetic Acupuncture & Weight lose by Acupuncture was held from Sep. 10, 2007 to Sep.14, 2007 (one week). 6 students coming from India, Iraq and Poland attended this class. The main content of the special class is:
The basic theories, principles and characteristics on the cosmetic acupuncture;The common-used methods of the cosmetic acupuncture, such as body acupuncture, moxibustion, ear acupuncture and cupping; The differentiation and treatments of sunspot and acne with acupuncture; The differentiation and treatments of comedo, and hair loss and age pigment with acupuncture; Acupuncture for removing wrinkles, fine lines, deeper lines appear softer, sallow complexion, sagging skin, etc; The basic theories, principles and characteristics on the acupuncture for weight lose; The diagnosis and differentiation syndromes of the fatness and obesity under the TCM theories; The common-used points and manipulations for weight lose; The other methods used in cosmetic, such as Herb medicine therapy, Diet therapy, Acupoint catgut embedding therapy.

Medboo team did an abundant and very detailed work this time, from preparation, design, organization, until completion successfully. The students learned not only TCM knowledge, but also Chinese culture in this China trip. Here is a letter from Geeta coming from India, who is one of special class students.
“ HI, Xiaohua, how are you? I reached mumbai on 22nd night. My Beijing stay was very good. I thank you for all the help you had given me. You are very kind and helpful girl. My stay in Thailand was also very good, I learnt face and body treatments with thai herbs, they are similar to indian herbs, so we can easily get them in India……Now tell me what you are doing nowadays , must be busy with office work, plz keep in touch ,if possible forward me English names of Chinese herbs which we use in beauty and obesity treatments , also if possible ask our Dr. teacher about the English brochure of the machine I bought from her, give my regards to Mr. pang. I will write to him, bye take care, love you
your friend
Geeta”

Medboo will hold regular internship class and Special Class for the Cosmetic Acupuncture & Weight lose by Acupuncture in 2008. If you are interested in Medboo training program, please contact with us via info@ontcm.com, thank you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-20 11:27 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list