[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:15:35
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Greetings... thanks for the email. Yes, I have received the username and password for course E and have already started looking at the herbs. I had to temporarily stop for the months of October and this month as I was taking the NCCAOM exam. I am happy to report that I passed all the mandatory modules (Point Location, Biomedicine, Acupuncture, Foundations of Acupuncture) and so am now NCCAOM board-certified. In August 2007, I will be fully licensed once I graduate from the TCM Masters Degree program that I am currently taking. In the meantime, I plan to take the NCCAOM Herbal module exam in February, and will be using your program as a key to my reviewing and studying for the exam.

So far, I have enjoyed the information on the herbs that I have had a chance to review. The information is simple, precise, easy to follow, and very interesting. I am very happy to have enrolled in the program.

In a few weeks, I should be at a point where I will be ready for the mid-term exam, and will let you know.

Meantime, I hope all is well. Thanks again for everything, and talk to you soon.

Rene Ng

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:15:49
| Show the author posts only

Are you taking a course here in the USA for your degree? Or is it only the Medboo courses?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:16:06

hi. i am very skeptical of this on line program- i just found it today...of course i hope it's possible to be licensed in the usa through the nccaom through this on line program. ar you taking other classes that enable you to take the nccaom liscensing exams?

thanks for your resposnse

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:16:23

The NCCAOM will NOT let you take the certification exam if you went to take this online course alone; they require you to be enrolled in a school approved by them to take the board exam specifically.

Regarding myself, I have already taken and passed the NCCAOM exams via the 3.5 year TCM degree program I am taking and will be completing next month in Florida in the US. I am at the same time very into the use of Chinese herbs as part of the total treatment, which is why I enrolled in this program. It has definitely helped to add to the herbal material that I studied in the Florida school's TCM program. I am also using this program to help me review for the CA board exam which I anticipate taking in February 2008. By the way, to be eligible to take the CA board exam, you must have competed a TCM program at a CA-approved insitution, and their exam eligibility is much stricter than NCCAOM.

You will be able to find more information on both the NCCAOM and the CA board exams at their respective website. I have personally enjoyed this program; I believe it is well worth it and will be a good compliment to a formal TCM program, especially in the US.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
5#
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:16:37

The NCCAOM will NOT let you take the certification exam if you went to take this online course alone; they require you to be enrolled in a school approved by them to take the board exam specifically.

Regarding myself, I have already taken and passed the NCCAOM exams via the 3.5 year TCM degree program I am taking and will be completing next month in Florida in the US. I am at the same time very into the use of Chinese herbs as part of the total treatment, which is why I enrolled in this program. It has definitely helped to add to the herbal material that I studied in the Florida school's TCM program. I am also using this program to help me review for the CA board exam which I anticipate taking in February 2008. By the way, to be eligible to take the CA board exam, you must have competed a TCM program at a CA-approved insitution, and their exam eligibility is much stricter than NCCAOM.

You will be able to find more information on both the NCCAOM and the CA board exams at their respective website. I have personally enjoyed this program; I believe it is well worth it and will be a good compliment to a formal TCM program, especially in the US.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-25 20:32 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list