[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:08:57
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi there. I have found this TCM training website and have a few questions.

Do you have to go through the internship to receive a certificate? I am a Bodyworker with training in Shiatsu, and I need to take a good course on TCM (I'm interested in the AB Course). I need the course for my own personal education...I'm not interested in Acupuncture, just want to integrate TCM into my bodywork treatments. When completing the AB Course option, can I receive the certificate...with no internship involved?

Question 2
Do you have a book list for the AB option courses? I would like to see what books are involved.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Becki

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:09:09
| Show the author posts only

Dear Becki:Thank your interest in Medboo TCM distance training program�?

As for your questions, The Training Center of China Academy of TCM will issue the certificate after the students finish all of the online courses selected and pass the relevant exams. The student has not to attend the clinical training to get the certificate. Only one certificate will be issued for the online courses, however, the course name and study period will be stated in the certificate. It is different according to the course selection. In addition, we will provide the student a study record with the course hours and exam's scores for each course (middle term exam and final term exam). That is, the certificate for the online courses will be issued without the clinical internship. However, it would be better for you to take the internship in the hospital attached the China Academy of TCM in Beijing if you have enough time and money. Another certificate will be issued for the internship

About the course sample, please visit at
http://www.ontcm.com/dotnetnuke/CourseSample/tabid/61/Default.aspx for detail information.

Please contact with me if you have any more question and suggestion, thank you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-26 11:45 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list