[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:06:34
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

I have a degree on Engineer discipline; can I take the course ABCDEFG? Can I take the 4-week training on china after finish the course ABCDEFG?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:06:48
| Show the author posts only

I have a degree on Engineer discipline; can I take the course ABCDEFG? Can I take the 4-week training on china after finish the course ABCDEFG?
Dear mauricio, nice to receive your message, and thanks your interesting in our distance training program on Chinese medicine. The followings are the brief introduction about our training program.
Medboo TCM distance training program is con-sponsored by the Training Center of China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, which is the top TCM institute state-owned in China and has a high accredit at home and abroad.
We welcome each person who are interested in Chinese medicine and Chinese Culture to join in our training program. The aim of the training program is to promote and transport the Chinese culture and traditional Chinese medicine to all of the world. There is no prerequisite for taking the courses.
All students who complete the required courses and pass the examination online will receive the certificate issued by the Training Center of China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
All of the courses in English language are on line, you can download them into your computer or print out if necessary, and then study the courses one by one at your home.Please see the course sample at http://www.ontcm.com/dotnetnuke/CourseSample/tabid/61/Default.aspx We will send you the password of the courses you selected as soon as receiving your payment. The total fee for the course A - G is only $475. You need not to buy any textbook else.
In addition, the student can ask any question and make discussion with your tutors and classmate in the Medboo Online-training Students Forum ( they are specially offered to Medboo students). The student will be allowed to post the new topics or reply to posts in the Forum after he/she enroll the online courses. The Medboo tutors will answer the questions within 24 hrs.
For each course we arrange a studying schedule and quiz and exam to supervise the student to learn course hard, and we also assign a tutor for each student study. The tutors are the excellent veterans from the China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine and other institutes or hospitals on Chinese Medicine, they will instruct the student how to study the courses and answer any questions from their students. In general, each course will take about 3 months for online studying, yet it is flexible according to the student time condition, the student can shorten and prolong the study-term.
About the internship, we will arrange the student to take clinical practice in the hospitals attached the academy in Beijing, China, after the student finish the studying of courses they selected and pass the relevant exams. The mode of internship is to take the clinical practice in the morning and classroom lecture in the afternoon. In general, the student will take four weeks for the internship, but it is flexible the student can shorten or prolong the duration based on his/her time and financial condition. The internship fee is about US$ 300 for each week, which does not include the accommodation and travel fee. The accommodation fee is about US$ 30.00 for a standard room each day. In general, we will hold twice regular internship each year separate in May and September. The duration of the internship is four weeks (about one month). If the student could not attend the regular internship class we will arrange a special class for him/her based on him/her time condition, however the tuition fee will be more expensive, US$400 per week. We don't have oversea clinical practice base until now, so it would be better to take the clinical practice in Beijing, China.
BTW, please make the online registration form at http://www.ontcm.com/training/reg.htm We will inform you how to pay the tuition fee.
Best regards
Medboop

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-20 21:55 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list