Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:05:38
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Greetings;

I am very interested in following option ABCD of your correspondence course and i must commend you on a very informative website!

I am a practitioner of Auricular Acupuncture and have three certificates to approve my study, would i have any difficulty in studying the course here?

Also, what would happen if i find that after the registration i was unable to take the course? And is this course recognised in any way in the United Kingdom (England?).

Thank you for your time,
Chris

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 15:05:52
| Show the author posts only

Hello Chris,
I am sorry for my delay reply for your question.

Medboo TCM distance training program is con-sponsored by the Training Center of China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, which is the top TCM institute state-owned in China and has a high accredit at home and abroad.
We welcome each person who are interested in Chinese medicine and Chinese Culture to join in our training program. The aim of the training program is to promote and transport the Chinese culture and traditional Chinese medicine to all of the world. There is no prerequisite for taking the courses.
This online training program will be suitable for your condition. So, There is not any difficulty for you to study the courses here.

All students who complete the required courses and pass the examination online will receive the certificate issued by the Training Center of China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

All of the courses in English language are on line, you can download them into your computer or print out if necessary, and then study the courses one by one at your home.Please see the course sample at http://www.ontcm.com/dotnetnuke/CourseSample/tabid/61/Default.aspx We will send you the password of the courses you selected as soon as receiving your payment. The total fee for the course A - G is only $475. You need not to buy any textbook else.

In addition, the student can ask any question and make discussion with your tutors and classmate in the Medboo Online-training Students Forum ( they are specially offered to Medboo students). The student will be allowed to post the new topics or reply to posts in the Forum after he/she enroll the online courses. The Medboo tutors will answer the questions within 24 hrs.

For each course we arrange a studying schedule and quiz and exam to supervise the student to learn course hard, and we also assign a tutor for each student study. The tutors are the excellent veterans from the China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine and other institutes or hospitals on Chinese Medicine, they will instruct the student how to study the courses and answer any questions from their students. In general, each course will take about 3 months for online studying, yet it is flexible according to the student time condition, the student can shorten and prolong the study-term.

About the credit of the training program, as you know the distance training program is sponsored by the Training Center of China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, which is the top stated institute on traditional Chinese medicine in China, and has a high credit at home and abroad with its 50 years history and over 4000 staffer. However, each county has own laws and regulations for the registered acupuncturist, I think the student need to attend the examination of licensed acupuncturist in his area and state if he want to be the legal practitioner on Chinese medicine and acupuncture, for example, the individual need to apply the examination for the licensed acupuncturist issued by NCCAOM or the State Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in America, but it is fact that the students can learn more the knowledge and technique on Chinese medicine and acupuncture with less time and money from our distance training program. It doesn't matter what level of certification you can get, the knowledge and skills acquired are yours, is that right?

Please contact with the academic dean of Medboo at the e-mail of master@ontcm.com if you have any more questions.

Best regards

Medboop

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-26 18:32 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list