[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-18 14:54:47
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

I am very interested in a concerted effort by students and former graduates of this program in apprioaching NCCAOM about allowing this program to be "certifiable".

If anyone is interested please contact me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 14:54:57
| Show the author posts only

I have been in contact with a ND, and 2 seperate LMT's and owners of their own holistic/alternative health practices that have taken these on line courses and then followed them up in China at the clinicals. Each one of them said it was a very good program and they learned alot.

These are the people that should apply to the NCCAOM to test as per their policy. They and all others in the US who have taken these courses can make a difference.

I would love to see the doors open up for this program to be recognized as a serious academic endeavor equal to our western programs. After all, this is from China and Chinese experts. This is from the origin of TCM and acupuncture.

Help....If you have taken these courses and want your proper recognition here in the states, then contact me please!!

[color=blue:7efbea410d]What really is available for graduates of this program and students is the fact that you can and SHOULD apply to be tested. If you go to http://www.nccaom.org/educatedoutus.htm it explains that you can apply even if your education was from this school. The China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine is on their list but you must go through a review process!! The more graduates that apply and go through this the more recognition this program will get! There is hope and possibly someone who has already been successful doing this. If so please let all of us interested people know.[/color:7efbea410d][b:7efbea410d][/b:7efbea410d]

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 14:55:05

Hello kgar, Thank your interesting in Medboo TCM distance training program.
I wish and believe Medboo distance Training program will be credited by the relevant government's organizations in some countries and regions in the future, such as NCCAOM of USA.
However, although the correspondence and distance learning programs is not qualified by NCCAOM now, but it is fact that the Medboo's student can learn more the knowledge and technique on Chinese medicine and acupuncture with less time and money from our distance training program.

Best regards

Medboop

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 14:55:13

If I take the Medboo course I can't be licensed to practice accupunture in the US under the NCCAOM? I'm in Massachusetts, I was hoping that Medboo would qualify for the class hours needed to be licensed here and I could take the NCCAOM test.

I would love to take this course I think it would be perfect for me, I think distant learning is often more in depth than class room study. However at the end of it I need to be able to have a viable practice and use for the study.

thanks
Matthew

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-27 12:51 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list