| |

Mebo--TCM Forum

Forgot password?  
 Register
Search
View: 3498|Reply: 8
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Is clinical practice only available in China?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-18 14:33:31
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

I wanted to ask if the clinical practice can only be taken in China, or if it is possible to to it in the UK, or in Europe at a clinic of chinese medicine or a college etc. Hope to hear back from you
Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 14:33:52
| Show the author posts only

Hi deborah, nice to get your message.
Yes, we can only offer the clinical practice for the students in China. We have not the clinical practice base on Chinese medicine in UK, or in Europe right now. Please visit the Wangjing hospital for more information at http://www.ontcm.com/clinic_base.htm

Best regards

Medboop

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 14:34:11

Thank you very much for quick reply. I may enroll on your chinese herbal medicine course, thinking about it at the moment. If I did it and then the clinical practice in China, could you tell me if there are ever any other students from the UK or Europe I could travel to China with, and also is there an English interpreter in the hospital during the clinical practice so I can understand! Thank you, best wishes, Deborah.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 14:34:30

Also, sorry to bother you again but I forgot one more question! I just wondered if you have finished the training and the clinical practice, are you qualified to practice Chinese Herbal Medicine in the UK and can you join the Institute of Chinese Medical Herbalists in the UK?
Thank you,
Deborah Clarkson

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
5#
Post time: 2009-05-18 14:34:51

Hi Nice to get your prompt response.
Of course, I will inform you by e-mail if there are some persons from Europe who want to take the internship together in Beijing. There are more than 20 Medboo studdents from Europe, sucha as UK, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium as well as Russia, Ukraine, etc. Who took the internship held in Beijing several terms before.
In addition, there is an English interpreter for the internship and lecture, please don't worry about the language.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
6#
Post time: 2009-05-18 14:35:12

Hello gain,
I am not sure that if the student could be qualified to practice Chinese herbal medicine in UK after finishing the Medboo distance training and clinical practice in Beijing because each county has own laws and regulations for the registered acupuncturist and practitioner in TCM. Maybe the student need to attend some examination for the practice license in his/her area and state if he/she want to be the legal practitioner on Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture, for example, the individual need to apply the examination for the licensed acupuncturist issued by NCCAOM or the State Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in America. Please contact the relevant organization or government department for the detail information. However, it is fact that the students can learn more the knowledge and technique on Chinese medicine and acupuncture with less time and money from our distance training program.

Best regards

Medboop

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-20 19:21 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list