[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:14:26
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

The course looks very interesting. But I have to confess that I am a liitle suspicious about sending money to China. How can I make sure this website is legit? Is there anybody or any office that I could contact in the USA? Could I pay it with a credit card?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:14:40
| Show the author posts only

About the Accreditation of the training program, the Medboo distance training program is co-sponsored by the Training Center of China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, which is the top stated institute on traditional Chinese medicine in China, and has a high credit at home and abroad with its 50 years history and over 4000 staffer.
The Training Center of China Academy of TCM is approved by the Beijing Health Bureau.

All of the course textbooks and reading materials are on line. We will send you the username and password for the courses you selected as soon as receiving your payment.

We don't have any office in USA now.

In addition, we could not accept the credit card for tuition payment. We will inform you how to pay after you make the online registration form.

Best regards

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:14:55

I thought I would post this information since I wish I would have known. I had to open an account with Citibank to transfer the money and Citibank took two full weeks to completely set up the account. It really isn’t that long but at the time I couldn’t get a direct answer from Citibank as to how much longer until they completed the process of opening the account.

After I emailed the school to let them know I had transferred the money, I received my password and username almost immediately and I’ve had no problems.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:15:10

Hello cwymom, thank your pertinent message.

Yes, it's fact that we will send the username and password for the courses as soon as we receive the copy of money transfer form or the money transfer number, although the money is still in the way.

Best regards

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
5#
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:15:27

Why not to simply use Western Union Money Transfer? You don't need to wait for your account to be open, and the money is there the minute you send it. It is available worldwide...

www.westernunion.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
6#
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:15:49

Two reasons:
1. I wanted to save the $40.00 fee that Western Union charges.
2. I wanted all of my school expenses coming from a separate account, easier for me to keep track of.

~ TaMara

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-20 04:38 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list