Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:10:54
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Hi
Would undertaking the course code CD give me enough knowledge to complement accupuncture with my current knowledge of western herbal medicine.. or would I need to undertake the theory of TCM which course code is AB?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:11:14
| Show the author posts only

I think it would be better to take the course AB (the Basic theories of TCM and Diagnosis of TCM ) at same time because the theories of Course A and B are the Bases for undertaking the acupuncture and Chinese herbs, such as the theory of Yin Yang and Five Elements, the Theory of Zang-Fu System, the Theory of Essence, Qi, Blood and Body Fluids, the theory of Meridians and Collaterals, as well as The Four Diagnostic Methods of TCM and Differentiation of Syndromes etc. These theories mentioned are very basic and userful in Chinese Medicine, and they are also the foundation for you to understand and study the acupuncture courses. Therefore, I suggest you to take the course ABCD at same time.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any question else.

Best regards

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:13:06
| Show the author posts only

Hello Dear cims, Nice to read your message.

The internship includes Chinese massage(Tuina). We don't offer internship in Shanghai, only in Beijing now.

Best regards

Medboop

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-26 09:14 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list