[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:06:33
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

I came across your program by accident, and am pretty fascinated by it. I was wondering if you could provide me with the following information:

- I am aware that the China Academy of TCM is listed on the NCCAOM schools list on their website. However, will the certificate from the online distance program qualify an individual to sit for the NCCAOM licensing exam?

- If I already have a background in TCM through similar education in the US, will some of these classes be transferable as credit into the online program, so that I won't need to start from the very beginning but continue from where I left off?

Thanks in advance for the response.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:06:47
| Show the author posts only

Thank your interest in Medboo TCM distance training program and welcome you to join us.

Yes, the China Academy of TCM is listed on the NCCAOM schools list on their website. I am not sure the ceritificate of online training will be accepted by the NCCAOM right now. However, we have more than 100 graduated students from USA, they are making great efforts to strive for the qualification to attend the licensing examination issued by NCCAOM. I think the NCCAOM will finally accept their requirement and allow them to attend the licensing exam within the short future.

I am sorry that we can not transfer your background class as credit into the online program. However, you can chose any option you like about the course selection based on youself condition and background.
Thanks a lot

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:07:01

Thanks for your prompt response. I have some other questions:

(1) Would I have to take all of the 8 courses in full (A-H) to get the final certificate awarded by the Academy?

(2) I would be glad to sign up for all 8 if that is what I needed to get the certificate, but in this case, would I be able to take some form of test to bypass some of the courses?

Again, I appreciate your feedback.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:07:16

That's my pleasure. Of course, you can take all of the courses, from course A to G, only seven courses at all in Medboo now instead of 8 courses. Please visit at http://www.ontcm.com/dotnetnuke/OnlineCourses/tabid/63/Default.aspx for detail information.

We welcome every person who are interested in Chinese medicine and Chinese Culture to join in our training program. The aim of the training program is to promote and transport the Chinese culture and traditional Chinese medicine to all of the world. There is no prerequisite for taking the courses. Please fill the registration form at http://www.ontcm.com/training/reg.htm at first.
Looking for hearing from you soon.

Best regards
Medboop

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

CourseABCDEFG

Credits
5#
Post time: 2009-05-18 12:07:34

[quote] I am not sure the ceritificate of online training will be accepted by the NCCAOM right now.[/quote]

THE ANSWER FROM THE NCCAOM:

"Correspondence and distance learning programs do not qualify".

Source: "ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL NCCAOM CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS", pp.1, 8, 14, 18.
http://www.nccaom.org/pdfdocuments/Eligibility/Tab1%20-%20Eligibility%20Requirements.pdf

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-27 05:46 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list