| |

Mebo--TCM Forum

Forgot password?  
 Register
Search
View: 3194|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Promote alternative health/medicine on new internet site!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
Post time: 2009-04-27 13:58:19
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Simple Question

Are you interested in the greatest investment of your lifetime?

Bottom line and to the point, search engines generate billions of dollars in advertising called ad revenue. Example: Google did over 16 billion in ad revenue last year. That’s over a billion per month. Bill Gates tried to buy out Yahoo last year for $44 Billion and was turned down. Ebay, Craig’s List, You Tube, My space etc. are all Billion-dollar companies. None of these companies offered anything to any of us who used these search engines that made this all possible.

Now, what is this great investment, with all this new modern day technology and enterprise, all about?

For the first time in Internet history this new search engine, launched last September 2008, called gogohub.com is offering the first 1000 people who invest in one advertising share on this search engine’s platform 5% of this company’s ad revenue for life. If you had only 2% of the ad revenue of any of the above mentioned companies. You would be financially set for life.

In the next few minutes it would take you to check this out and fill out the, Join now form you can secure your financial future for life. That means no more working a job, no more worrying about how to pay the bills, no more waiting for 65 to retire, enjoying life now and affording whatever you desire. That’s what this great investment is about.

But don’t hesitate; once these 1000 packages are gone, they will be gone forever. If you are interested, here is what you do. Go to www.carz1.gogohub.com listen to the “view demo”. When you check out the pay plan scroll down to the bottom of the page for the Professional Marketers Package. If you want to join you have to be invited by using a user name of someone who has. My username is www.carz1.gogohub.com If you have any questions or want proof, email me at www.carz1@charter.net and I will show you how to make thousands with this investment before you become a millionaire from the ad revenue.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-04-26 10:18 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list