qestions on course D acupuncture

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-29 13:26:28
| Show the author posts only

Reverend and dear Dr David Du…
Thank you for your complements … your words gives me strength to continue to help people but unlikely I feel not very satisfied by the knowledge that I gained from books..
I had the opportunity in recent years to make a program in computer on TCM but it was very big concerning 450 syndromes and over 2500 symptoms and I was confused
In the course of differentiation .. I learnt much still I am very disappointed .. until l found MEDBOO and with easy ways learning I gained much more.. now i have much entrustment to myself and confidence to my clients ..
As you can see even I try hard still have many questions that I will present them in a next message concerning the course D acupuncture..

You have my best wishes for a nice day
Best regards
Denis Voglis

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2009-04-29 13:26:20
| Show the author posts only

Dear Dionisios,
Nice to see your post herein again!

As your question is concerned, I think at the moment, you don't really ask me
I mean, you do have a lot experience and have accumulated quite some good knowledge. So, you might have establish your own treating methods, of course on the basis of the prescriptions recorded in different books.

To be a good or even I'd like to say a real acupuncturist, you do have to make your own way of treating patients. For quite sure the books (no matter the modern ones or the ancient ones) and the apprenticeship teaching is very important, however only your own mind could figure out a most optimal way of treatment.

No doubt that's the superem level, but one should start to have an idea to do so from very beginning after you have grasped the basic prescriptions of acupoints and treating methods.

Sounds great?
Yes, that's what we are going to do. (Including myself)

P.S. Of course the prescriptions listed in different books are the useful and practical ones, but you must make the feel by yourself.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Mebo TCM Training Center ( Jing ICP Record No.08105532-2 )

2024-07-01 09:34 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list